Emma Nordberg is studying Business Administration at Luleå University of Technology. During the spring semester, she is doing her eight-week internship with us and has now reached the halfway point.
Why did you want to do an internship at Boden Business Park?
– Boden Business Park seemed like the obvious place to do an internship. I was born and raised in Boden, and it feels particularly exciting and interesting to take part in everything that is happening in Boden right now, with large establishments and a city that is growing.
– I also see it as a great opportunity to benefit from the broad expertise that exists in the park in the field of finance, ranging from business and economic development to accounting and communications.
What has been the most fun so far?
– The best part is that no two days are the same and I get to go on so many different assignments and projects. One example is when we started the day with breakfast at a visitor industry meeting in Gunnarsbyn and then ended the day at a fair for students at Luleå University of Technology.
What has been the most instructive so far?
– In general, to see how you work to ensure that Boden as a place and the business community develops in the best possible way. Then it has been rewarding for me to be able to apply what I learn during the training in the real world and get an understanding of the theory in practice.
What do you want to do after your education?
– Difficult question! Hopefully, I have a clearer picture of what specifically I want to do after my internship here. I have a bright outlook for the future with the investments and establishments that bring new job opportunities up here in the north and not least Boden.