Do you want to develop as an entrepreneur and grow your business? Apply to Go Business – either to the Hangout or the Incubator! Elvira Lind has attended both and runs a full-time business.
– It’s always been my dream,” she says.
In August 2019, Elvira Lind from Boden started her company. She works with film and photography and helps companies to be visible on social media. That autumn, she took part in the Go Business Hangout, a programme for those who have a start-up business to kick-start, or a small business alongside studies or work that they want to develop further. The Hangout gives you the opportunity to explore your business idea, learn more about creative entrepreneurship and become part of an engaged community with other budding entrepreneurs.
A lot has happened since then. In 2020, she started working part-time with the company and in 2021, Elvira went full-time with her business.
– I can live on it now and it’s the best thing that could have happened. It has always been my dream. The most fun part of my job is that I have my interest as my job.
In autumn 2022, she was a member of the Go Business incubator, which is aimed at entrepreneurs who are ready to go all out in their business. You’ve come a long way already and started to get to know your market. In the incubator, you’ll work in depth on your entrepreneurship and get the tools to gear up to take your business forward and achieve your business goals.
– I felt it would be fun to meet other entrepreneurs and talk to them about what it’s like to run a business. To get a general pep talk and think in new ways.
– One of the most rewarding things was the workshop with tech entrepreneur Ishtar Touailat.
What would you say to someone who is curious about Go Business?
– As a self-employed person, it’s important to meet others and discuss difficulties, whether you’re new or not, and this is an easy way to do it. All applicants are interested in developing and it is an open forum. They dared to open up because everyone can relate.
Read more about Go Business and sign up here!
The deadline for applications is 23 January.