Matilda Lundström is the new business developer in Edeforsbygden. She is leaving the position of community counsellor at the Service Point in Harads.
– It feels great to have more responsibility,” she says.
Matilda Lundström has been working at the Service Point in Harads since May 2021, when she started as a business and community advisor. She is now taking up a new position as business manager and business developer, where her new role will be to help existing and prospective entrepreneurs in the Edefors area.
One of the biggest challenges of her job as a business developer, she says, is finding ways to collaborate.
– Everyone is busy, but we need to get together and share ideas and talk about what’s hard.
In the near future, a business council will be set up to enable collaboration.
– Alone is not strong. We need to find collaboration across sectors. It should also be fun, those who participate should leave with a good feeling.
Matilda Lundström lives in Södra Bredåker and sees this as an advantage in her new role as a business developer.
– I’m not related to anyone and have had to create my relationships through work.
What are you most looking forward to about your new job?
– To create new ways forward and new conditions for the continued development of business in the Edefors region.
Do you want to get in touch with Matilda?
073-038 47 59
Read more about the Edefors region here!