Temporary business support - Development support new business models and markets in challenging times
Has your company been hit extra hard by Covid-19? Now small and medium-sized companies in Boden, which are taking restructuring measures (new business models and new markets) for the company's long-term survival, can apply for development support of 75% of the restructuring costs, a maximum of SEK 50,000. The first application period is open June 3-30.
Rules and guidelines The Municipal Business Office
75% of the costs, maximum SEK 50,000.
The application period will be open for applications on two occasions. The first application period runs from 2020-06-02 to 2020-06-30. Decisions are made within two weeks of the end of the call. The measures shall commence within three months after the decision has been granted. The support is tested individually for each individual company.
Who can apply for the support?
- The development support is aimed at small and medium-sized companies that have been hit extra hard by Covid-19 and take restructuring measures such as finding new business models and new markets for the company's long-term survival.
- The company must describe the impact Covid-19 has on the company, planned measures for the restructuring work, and what effects the planned measures are expected to have on the company. Here you have the opportunity to produce documentation free of charge via the Corporate Support. Contact information for Corporate Support is email@example.com.
- The company must have its seat in the municipality of Boden.
- The company must have a rolling annual turnover of at least SEK 500,000.
- The company must have started its operations before March 31, 2020.
- The company must not have any unregulated debt (deferment at the Swedish Tax Agency is OK).
What can the support be used for?
- The support relates to soft costs for restructuring measures such as finding new business models and new markets for the company's long-term survival and can, for example, be consultancy costs for digital solutions, organizational adaptation, training and competence efforts for the new business models and markets and specific marketing efforts for a new target group.
- Gross salary costs up to SEK 150 / hour for staff working on the measures to find new business models and new markets. Time reporting showing how the person (s) worked on the restructuring measures is required.
The support must be requested with invoices and bank statements.
Final reporting must have been made no later than 2020-12-31.
Reservation that conditions will change during the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic.